Sopra Steria, a European leader of digital transformation, is trusted by leading private and public organisationsto deliver successful transformation programmes, addressing complex and critical business challenges to make the best use of information technology.
Sopra Steria Apps is the Nearshore Service Center in Katowice, Poland. We are an integral part of all Sopra Steria’s transformation programmes, and we focus on Application Development and Integration.
How we work
Our values are part of everything we do, right across the organisation. They set out the professional standards for how we work and interact with each other, and our stakeholders.
Digital innovation is one of Sopra Steria’s core strengths. We stay on the forefront of innovation and technologies. We help our customers through all phases of the innovation journey – from inspiration and idea development to prototyping and roll-out.
DigiLab is our international concept for Digital innovation. It is a place where we transform technological innovations into innovations of use. There are DigiLabs around the world with access to the latest technologies and inspiring cases.
Sopra Steria Apps provide digital transformations for and together with European institutions and commercial clients. We are part of the Sopra Steria group’s Global Delivery Center which has been present on the Silesian market for over 10 years. We consider ourselves one of the leaders in application development in the Silesian Silicon Valley.
We are looking for talented and self-motivated people to support our client’s digital transformation. We offer you:
- An innovative, professional and developing environment with a knowledge sharing culture
- An international environment with colleagues from different countries and cultures
- A workplace where your work-life balance is respected
- Many career paths in exciting projects and areas including software engineering, project management or consultancy career paths
- Training and coaching, certified courses, and much more
- Various types of employment
Our Recruitment Process
When you choose to work with us and you become our employee, you can enjoy these benefits:
- Attractive financial conditions – adequate to experience and competence level
- Private medical care and group life insurance
- MultiSport Card
- Co-financing for kindergarten or nursery
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development with challenging assignments, internal and external trainings, certifications, and participation in conferences
- Foreign language courses
- Possibility of remote work: 1-2 days per week
- Work in dynamically developing projects using the latest technologies
- Cool team and great atmosphere
- Parking for Senior positions
- Relocation package for candidates from +100 km
Types of Associations
For you to work with us we offer you three types of associations:
- Employment contract (company benefits package) / Fulltime
- B2B (benefits as per contract) / Fulltime
- Flex (for students) / Part-time
Do you want to develop application on ServiceNow platform utilizing different modules (ITSM, HR, etc..)?
Fullstack Java Developer
Can you program in Java and Angular and want to take part in all stages of development application?
Java Backend Developer
Is Java your thing and do you want to take part in application development for European institutions?
QA Automation Engineer
Are you interested in software testing? Do you have experience in writing automated tests?
.NET Fullstack Developer
Do you know .NET and frontend technologies are not problem for you?
Some of our projects
Schengen Information System
SIS is information system for Schengen countries and Security Services. It helps with finding wanted people and objects and makes Europe safer.
European Medicines Agency
The European Medicines Agency (EMA) protects and promotes the health of citizens of the European Union (EU) and the European Economic Area (EEA).
Using holograms in a medical context we brought the optimal mixed reality experience to surgeons to better plan surgical procedures.